What I’m looking forward to this week…
In no particular order…
- Buying some of those DuraFlame color logs for my fireplace, and using them.
- Making myself a delicious breakfast on Thursday morning, and watching the Thanksgiving Day parade.
- Heading to my mom’s house in the afternoon, and cooking with her and my sister-in-law Erin.
- Eating my mom’s chocolate pie! As well as other Thanksgiving foods.
- Going to cut my own Christmas tree with my brother JJ, and his wife Erin, on the day after Thanksgiving.
- Eating a salad with cranberries, gorgonzola cheese, and some leftover turkey! so yummy!
- Doing nothing in particular for the rest of the weekend, but hanging out with friends/family, and feeding my new addiction by reading the next installment in the Twilight series (I know, I know, but they are soo good!)
- Singing at the Sunday PM service. I always enjoy when I’m scheduled to sing, but I love getting to be a part of this particular service. We are having communion, taking a Thanksgiving offering, and it’s the first in our “When Love Comes to Town” Christmas series.
It’s going to be such a great week!